Engineered Wood Processing Equipment
- RF Gluers,
- Curved Plywood Presses,
- Custom Presses,
- Edge and Face Laminators
- Finger Joint Curing Tunnels
For Information on the following, click to read the PDF file. To download Acrobat Reader click here.
We can supply a range of Radio Frequency equipment for the drying and glue curing of timber. Please contact us with the details of your project and we can discuss the best solution with you.
Radio Frequency Spot Gluer
- Would you like to speed up production in your wood working shop?
- Does it frustrate you when you don't have enough clamps because they are all in use?
The Radio Frequency Spot Gluer will cure glue joints in timber in just a few seconds.
- Door and window frame assembly
- Furniture jointing
- Kitchen assembly
- Shop Fitting
- Inlays and reinforcements
- Lippings and Veneers
- Picture frames
- Power: 240V single phase 10A
- Dimensions : 500 x 500 x 650mm
- Weight: Generator 40kg, hand-gun 1.4kg
- Cable type: flexible coaxial 4M long
- Output power: 1500W
- Overload protection
- Stepless power regulator
Brochure Operation instructions Contact Us
For enquiries and advice call, email or visit
High Frequency Electronics